1) Humility Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereupon with deep respect. Recognize the divinity in every human being. Going deeper manifests as "gratitude".
2) Purity Connect with your own spirit and clarify your life’s purpose and intention. Going deeper equals "forgiveness".
3) Charity Learn to listen to and understand another person’s point of view. Stop confessing another person's sin. Going deeper helps you let go of all judgments.
4) Personal Responsibility Own your behaviors and stop blaming others. Owning your behaviors and issues enables you to change them, and facilitates personal growth.
5) Effectiveness Making a difference in your own life enables you to make a difference in the lives of others. Make community service a part of your life.
6) Integrity Use your words to speak the truth, and be a "promise keeper". The deeper understanding is to uplift people and make more of them with your actions and words.
7) Courage Be willing to take a stand. Do not tolerate bullies or abuse.
8) Simplicity Life is simple; it is human beings who complicate things. Be kind and respectful, if you would have others be kind and respectful to you.
9) Temperance Look after the well-being of your spirit and mind and body.
10) Justice Be fair and considerate and respectful in all your dealings.
11) Cheerfulness Everyone is ready in their own time. No one is here to preach, but we are all here to experience. Experience the joy and fun in life.
12) Wisdom The product of a garden well-tended is healthy blossoms. Use the Principles and observe the difference in your life.